Friendship, what is this abstract concept? What does it signifies? Well, friendship is no theory or some sort phenomena that could be explained in mere words. Evidentially, it is a strong rapport that emerges between two individuals, this type of relationship is a unique of its kinds, for it us the exchange of pure, truthful love and human communication. Like I said before , friendship is not a term definable by words it is a whole experience by itself ,one like no other , it is a chance to grow, prosper, learn, love, laugh, cry and most prominently an opportunity to share your life with someone who matters, isn’t that all everyone’s searching for?
In fact, everyone has their own definition and expectation of what friendship should like or be like. Moreover, I’ve been asked to write an essay exposing the qualities I seek for in a companion and the anticipation he should achieve in order for me to consider him ‘a good friend’. To be sincere, I do not look in certain qualities hence choosing my friends, I cannot preclude the change of friendship with an individual’s just become he doesn’t share the same idea, principals or beliefs I do! From my perspective, friendship is an exceptional occasion to teach and learn, to act and react, to observe and imitate, to experience and to give experience. Friendship cannot be defined by certain characteristics or ambitions, it is an adventure and a risk every human should undergo in order to prosper, if we demarcated certain features we think are imperative in a friend and abided by them, we would definitely become prisoner of self-imposed isolation!
Nevertheless, I must note that although we should not set certain indicators in deference to which we choose our friends, we should be vigilant to some general traits or behavior patterns that entitle the individual to be truly considered as a bad friend whom we must avoid relations with. In brief, friendship is a journey on which we embark with different companions, they journey might be long or short, anguished or pleasant and sometimes, amusing or placid, who knows? The only thing that matters is to learn from each journey we take and learn from our mistakes because that’s how we evolve as human beings.
No comments:
Post a Comment